European Squash Tournament Director Seminar
Thomas Troedsson is pleased to invite all Tournament Directors to attend a European Squash Tournament Director Seminar in Amsterdam in January 2020. The deadline for applications is 6th December 2019
Dates: Saturday 11th January 2020 and Sunday 12th January 2020
Timings: See below
Tutors: Thomas Troedsson and Marcel Borst
Included: 2 experienced course tutors, training, lunch, evening meal, airport transfers. Overnight accommodation will be provided on Saturday to participants who require accommodation. Travel costs are not included.
Learn all there is to know about the software, with opportunity for Q & A
Bring your own laptop and practice on the day using your own device
Use your own live event to practice and get real-time assistance from the experts
SESSION 1 - Saturday 11th January 2020 - BASICS
- 12:00 LUNCH
- 13:00 Introduction – The Aim of the seminar - Presentations
- 13:15 General overview Tournament Software
- Software programs (TP; CP; LiveScore; Network-versions; integrated ranking; TTV)
- The use of different licenses
- 13:45 Setting up TP files
- Entry Process /ESID & SPIN / Individual vs Group entry
- ESID – who can do what // different status
- Online entry; players validation
- Tutorial / Support / Videos
- 14:15 Seeding / Draws / Scheduling
- 14:45 BREAK
SESSION 2 - Saturday 11th January 2020 - ADVANCED
- 15:00 Introduction – The Aim of the seminar - Presentations
- 15:15 VISUAL REALITY present NEWS and UPDATES – FUTURE – Daniel Meure TBC
- 15:45 Online results / Multiple venues
- 16:00 Live Score - Demo
- 16:30 Tournament TV – Demo
- 17:00 BREAK
- 17:15 Masters & Junior Rankings process
- 17:45 Working with Odd numbers in draws to allow enough matches
- 18:30 Questions & Answers
- 19:00 End of the day
- 20:00 DINNER
- 21:00 After dinner gathering – exchange experiences
SESSION 3 - Sunday 12th January 2020 - WORKSHOP/NETWORKING
- 09:00 WORKSHOP – Setting up a tournament with TTV on multiple venues
- 10:30 The role of ESF regarding the junior- /masters circuits and Championships (Discussion)
- Media / Marketing / PR / Website
- Tournament Directors network
- Partners and Sponsorship
- Live Streaming
- Regulations – improvements
- 11:45 Evaluation – Closing
- 12:00 LUNCH
- 13:00 Possibilities for meetings on specific topics
The deadline for registrations is 6th December 2019.
A €50.00 course fee is to be paid to ESF for each participant by 6th December 2019.
A maximum of 2 participants per MNF may register.
ESF will cover all training costs; and agreed hotel and meal costs.
Member Nations are responsible for travel costs.
No changes can be made to bookings after 6th December 2019.
Payment details :
Account Number 0040719288