Junior and Masters circuit update - November update
We would like to provide an update regarding ESF Junior and Masters circuit events whilst COVID-19 remains a persistent public health issue in Europe.
All ESF Circuit events, both Masters and Juniors, scheduled up to February 2021 are now cancelled. We will adhere to the following timetable which gives events three months’ notice:
Restart of the ESF Junior and Master Tours
Start month Decision date Current Status
9th November 2020
October end June Cancelled
November end August Cancelled
December end August Cancelled
January end September Cancelled
February end October Cancelled
March end November Provisional
April end December Provisional
Should an individual event wish to take place (separate from the ESF circuit) they may do so but under the following conditions:
1. They will not be run under the ESF Guidelines for both Masters and Juniors Events.
2. The ESF Code of Conduct will not apply.
3. There will be no levy paid to ESF.
4. The rankings will still be frozen.
5. The entry forms will need to include the above information.
6. In additional the TP File will need to be re-named A National Junior/Master event.
We will continue to actively monitor COVID-19 restrictions on playing squash and ability to travel in Europe. Our aim is to provide players and organisers with a minimum of 3 months’ notice of when our circuit events will recommence.
Jackie Robinson Chairperson Junior Committee
Rosie Barry Chairperson Masters Committee